A landing page is the first thing the customers will see about your product. You will not have a second chance to give a good first impression, so the landing page is almost as important as your product. You may have the best product in the market, but the wrong landing page could block users from finding it out.
Designing an effective landing page is a priority if you want your product to succeed. For this, we suggest the simpler, the better. Landing page optimization is one of the best ways to increase your PPC campaigns performance and maximize your ROI.
Learn how to can create a winning landing page with these simple tips:
· Be clean and organized. This is one of the most important facts of an effective campaign because it will highly impact your campaign’s Conversion Rate.
· Provide high-quality content that inspires confidence. The information should be clear and relevant. Use eye-catching headlines about your product’s advantages or offer free trials, for example.
· Add a clear call to action. The action button should be big and easy to find. Use trustful colors, like green, and make sure to add a sharp contrast between the action button and the background.
· Pay attention to the background. It should be simple and use relevant and quality images to describe what you are offering. A good idea is to make it clickable to the goal.
· Make it load fast. If a landing page takes a lot of time to load, the audience can disengage before seeing what you offer.
· Think mobile-friendly. Nowadays, everyone has a smartphone with Internet access. Your landing page should be responsive and accessible for all devices.
· Trust signals. Include user comments, logos of well-known companies you have done business with, awards you have won, and associations you belong to. These will help you build trust in the mind of the visitor.
· Test, test, test. Testing and tracking results are essential for understanding what your landing page is doing right and fixing what it is doing wrong.
Follow all these tips to get the best results as they complement each other. And remember: You can always A/B test different versions to see what works best!
A gaming-employer branding project for Deutsche Telekom.
We’ll respond to you in 1 working day.
Warsawplac Europejski 1
Copyright © 2023 Performante.